1. Description of Service
This Site provides a variety of resources and information for users to find, engage and manage expert networks (the “Services”). The Site does not provide investment or legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is created between users of the Services and SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd or its licensors.
2. External Advisors Disclaimer
Some of the content on this Site, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, videos and the like (“Site Content”) is created and developed by External Advisors and provided to SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd under license for dissemination over the internet. External Advisors Content includes, among other things, SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd News, SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd presentations and other Insight materials, and External Advisors short bio information. SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd cannot guarantee and makes no representations as to the accuracy or quality of External Advisors Content, all of which is offered “as is”. SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd does not own, develop, endorse, and is not responsible for External Advisors Content. The use of a company or entity name in External Advisors bio information should not be construed as an express or implied endorsement by such company or entity of SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd or an express or implied endorsement by SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd of such company or entity. External Advisors are not employees or under the supervision of SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd. External Advisors have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and have represented, among other things, which they will not disclose information that is subject to a confidentiality obligation or participate in the Partnerships in violation of any agreements or duties owed to employers or other third parties. SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd relies on the accuracy of these representations of the External Advisors and does not necessarily seek independent verification.
3. Confidentiality Agreement
External Advisors have agreed to and are bound by the Non-Disclosure provision of the Terms and Conditions. If you are not an External Advisor, you agree not to disclose or attempt to use or personally benefit from any Confidential Information, as defined below. This obligation shall continue until such time as the Confidential Information has become publicly known through no action of your own. Confidential Information shall include:
- the existence, title and description of any SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd project;
- information about the actual or potential business, investment or trading decisions or transactions of any SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd Client;
- any other confidential information of SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd or its Clients, and
- any intellectual property, including without limitation any trade secrets, know-how, or copyrighted information, of SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd or its Clients. If you are compelled by order of a court or other governmental or legal body (or have notice that such an order is being sought) to divulge any Confidential Information, you agree to promptly and diligently notify SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd and cooperate fully with SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd in protecting such information to the extent possible under applicable law.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Site Content and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein “Marks”) are owned by or licensed to SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Cypriot, European Economic Community and foreign laws and international conventions. Site Content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, uploaded, or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
5. To Report A Concern About Content On The Site
If you believe that any content on the Site is in any way unlawful, defamatory, threatening, deceptive, misleading, subject to a confidentiality obligation, or constitutes material, non-public information, notify SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. Copyright Policy
SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains:
- identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
- the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right. SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by Cyprus Copyright Act. EU Copyright laws provide significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd contact for submission of notices under this Section regarding claimed copyright infringement is: SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd, Pavlou Mela 19, 2321 Lakatamia, Nicosia, Cyprus, email: email@example.com, phone: +357 97854187.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd OR ANY OF ITS PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from
- your violation of the Terms;
- your use of the Site; or
- your violation of the rights of any third party.
10. Third-Party Web Sites
11. General Terms
Governing Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and EU Law without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Republic of Cyprus, the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus with respect to all disputes arising out of or related to these Terms. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Complete Agreement: These Terms sets forth the entire understanding between you and SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd and supersedes all prior version of the Terms. In addition, you may also be subject to additional terms and conditions when you use or access other SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd or SDEA Thriving Venture Ltd affiliate services or content. Severability: If any provision of these Terms is declared void, or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been severed from these Terms which shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.